Thursday, September 25, 2008

iVote

So here is the deal with iVote. I know this has all been a little confusing, but believe me -- I'm just as confused as the rest of us. I think the guy in charge may have multiple personalities because he keeps changing his mind/the plan for how things are supposed to run.

But anyway, here is OUR deal -- we're going to meet in the TA office on the third floor of North Kedzie (room 306) at 5. Once everyone is there, we'll make our way over to the Breslin Center. We don't really have all that much to set up (just a banner, a sign up sheet, and some t-shirts). Then, we'll be at the Breslin Center at our table until 7, when the concert starts. I think we should just leave at 7. Everyone will be in the concert at that time anyway, so it's kind of pointless for us to hang around. If anyone wants to stay and enjoy the concert, you're more than welcome to, but I'm going to leave at 7.

That's about it. Please e-mail me back and tell me if you can or cannot make it so that I have an idea of how many people we're going to have. Here are the people who are signed up right now:

Derek
Ashley (are you going to with us or your other group?)
Danielle Donovan
Greg
Levi
Rachel
Danielle Pombier and hubby

Also, if you have a Buzzkill t-shirt, please wear it. If you don't have a Buzzkill shirt and you want one, you can purchase one in the TA office before we go (they're $10). If you want a shirt and can't be at the TA office, just tell me what size you are and I'll bring it to the concert.

Hope this clarified everything. Sorry again for the confusion.

Aaron

No comments: